MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018

Hi everyone !! I'm so excited to participate with the My Favorite Things monthly feature called MFT & FRIENDS using the November 2018 Release. Be sure to visit the MFT & FRIENDS to see what the other MFT friends and design team are sharing.

大家好 !! 我很高興能夠有機會參與 My Favorite Things 11月份的 MFT & FRIENDS 新品發布活動. 大家可以到 MFT & FRIENDS 網站看看其他 MFT 的朋友及設計師的新品發布.




For my 9th Christmas card today, I used the new My Favorite Things ( MFT - Warm & Feathered Hugs stamp set ) and My Favorite Things ( MFT - Happy Christmas Die-namics ) to make a fun Christmas card.

今天想同大家分享今年第九張的聖誕卡片, 我用了新出品的 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Warm & Feathered Hugs stamp set )My Favorite Things ( MFT - Happy Christmas Die-namics ) 創作了很有趣的聖誕卡片. 




To begin, I colored the owl with watercolor from the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Warm & Feathered Hugs stamp set ) using the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad )After I cut it out with the coordinating dies.
For the background was blended with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. Once dried, I using the White Detail Embossing Power embossed the snowflakes and the sentiment. After I stamped the two trees using the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Milk Chocolate Hybrid Ink ) from My Favorite Things ( MFT - Warm & Feathered Hugs stamp set )

首先, 我用了 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad ) 印上今次的主角貓頭鷹 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Warm & Feathered Hugs stamp set ) 再用水彩為它著色, 完成後便把它剪裁出來.
背景部分是用了 Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass 待完全乾透後再用上 White Detail Embossing Power 營造出雪花的效果及印上字句, 接著便用了 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Milk Chocolate Hybrid Ink ) 印上 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Warm & Feathered Hugs stamp set ) 中的兩棵小樹.




The front panel was die cut using the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Happy Christmas Die-namics ) using the red and green card stock, and finished off with Crystal Drops.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and don't forget to check out more inspiration on the MFT & FRIENDS Blog.

接著用了紅色及綠色的畫紙把 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Happy Christmas Die-namics ) 剪裁出來, 最後加上 crystal drops 便完成了今次的聖誕卡片了
謝謝大家, 别忘記可以到 MFT & FRIENDS Blog 看看更多新品發布哦 .


◆┄ SUPPLIES ┄◆ 








Comments

  1. Perfect coloring and that little owl is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! SO sweet! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely adorable! I love this new Stacey Yacula stampset - cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very precious and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That owl is so cute and I love how you used the red and green strips for the die cut sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love that adorable little owl & your card design is awesome! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the owl! Great coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little bit traditional and a lot of unique. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful! I love how you decorated the trees and colored the sledding owl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the snowflakes in this set and you watercolored the owl perfectly. The Crystal Drops were a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card loved the way you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Happy Christmas panels work perfectly, I love the way they were integrated into the card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! Warm & Feathered Hugs is so cute. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe - love me some owl - beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card and that owl is so adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely adorable! love the the cute owl! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun Christmas card! That adorable owl is my favorite from the entire new release, and you've done a beautiful job coloring him. I love the decorated trees in the background and the bold holiday sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card - love the coloring and design:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. SO cute! Love the colored lights on the trees - very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  21. He's so cute... great card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely adorable!! I like the way you used the Happy Christmas die.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful colouring and great design.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Barbara Woodard11/15/2018 12:49 PM

    Your coloring is very pretty thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderfully charming and festive card! Beautiful coloring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So super cute! I love how fluffy these owls look, and the addition of the rosy cheeks really adds to the cold feel. Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute little owl! I love the colorful sentiment! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. very cute - love these critters!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your card design! Such a cute owl!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a cute owl. Love the color combo you selected for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. How cute. Love this owl.

    ReplyDelete
  32. luv the large banner-style greeting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS