My Favorite Things ( MFT ) Polar Bear Pals Double Slide Christmas Card 2018

大家好, 今日分享我第五張 2018 的聖誕卡片, 今次用了 My Favorite Things ( MFT - BB Polar Bear Pals Stamp Set ) 做了一張 Mirror Images + Double Slide 的卡片.





首先在卡片的背景部分用了 Ranger ( Distress Oxide Ink Pad Picked Raspberry ) 再用了 Sunny Studio ( Christmas Trimmings Stamps )   Ranger Letter It ( Christmas Clear Stamp Set ) 做了今次卡片的背景部分. 
完成了後便在 Saunders ( Waterford Classic Watercolor Paper ) 用 My Favorite Things ( Mirror Image ) 做出兩個左右對調了的主角 My Favorite Things ( MFT - BB Polar Bear Pals Stamp Set ) 北極熊了, 著色完畢後便用上 double slide 的方法把它們造成好像互相移動去對方的有趣畫面了.
最後用 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Surf & Turf Die Namics ) 剪裁出兩個雪地並用上 Ranger ( Distress Oxide Ink Pad Tumbled Glass ) 加上字句後便完成了今年第五張聖誕卡片了





◆┄ SUPPLIES ┄◆ 












~ Hero Arts ( Emboss White Detail Embossing Power PW122 )





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018