My Favorite Things BB Ready, Set Snow Bendy Card

Hello everyone! I'm so happy to be back of guest designing for My Favorite Things again. Today I want to share with you this fun " Bendy Card" featuring the adorable My Favorite Things ( MFT - BB Ready, Set, Snow Stamp Set).

大家好, 很高興再次成為 My Favorite Things 的 guest designer. 今天想同大家分享一張很有趣的卡片 " Bendy Card " 同時是用了非常可愛的 My Favorite Things ( MFT - BB Ready, Set, Snow Stamp Set).




To start, I colored the images My Favorite Things ( MFT - BB Ready, Set, Snow Stamp Setusing watercolor, and die cut them with the coordinating Die-namics. Then I blended the background with Distress Oxide Inks. Once it dried, I used the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Stencil Sun Ray ) to create the sunshine.
Next, I cut 3 different sizes with white card stock and cut around the top of edge using a My Favorite Thigns ( MFT - Die-namics Surf & Turf ) then blended with Distress Oxide at the bottom. I heat embossed the sentiment that’s included in the stamp set for the front panel.
To finish, I attached the swinging panels to the background and the colored images as shown.

首先, 我印上今次的主角們 My Favorite Things ( MFT - BB Ready, Set, Snow stamp set) 用水彩為它著色, 完成後便把它剪裁出來. 背景部分是用了 Distress Oxide Inks, 待乾透後, 再用 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Stencil Sun Ray ) 來營造太陽的效果. 
接著在白色的卡紙上剪裁出 3 張不同大小的卡紙, 在卡紙的頂部是用了 雪地 My Favorite Thigns ( MFT - Die-namics Surf & Turf ) 剪裁出的效果及在卡紙的底部用 Distress Oxide Inks 著色. 之後在最前方的卡紙上印上字句. 
最後, 把這 3 張不同大小的卡紙貼在背景的卡紙上,完成後便把所有已著色的主角們貼上合適的位置便完成了今次很有趣的卡片 " Bendy Card "




" Bendy Card " are fabulous display cards that are perfect for creating three dimensional scenes. The sides of the card bend inwards allowing it to stand up on it is own and creating tiers that can be individually decorated. The finished card can also fold down flat for normal postage. 
I hope you like this card :) Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!! "

" Bendy Card "真的是很棒的卡片, 非常合製作成為立體的卡片. 而且卡片的兩端是彎曲的所以能夠站立起來, 並且可營造很有層次的感覺. 最好的地方是可以折疊後平放在信封內放便郵寄.
我希望大家都會喜歡這張卡片:) 


◆┄ SUPPLIES ┄◆ 

~ My Favorite Things ( MFT - BB Ready, Set, Snow Stamp Set).

~ My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die-Namics BB Ready, Set, Snow )

~ My Favorite Things ( MFT - Stencil Sun Ray )

~ My Favorite Thigns ( MFT - Die-namics Surf & Turf )

~ My Favorite Things ( MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS