My Favorite Things Frosty Friends Christmas Card 2018

Hi everyone, I am so exited and grateful to be guest designing for My Favorite Things today ! I used the November Release My Favorite Things ( MFT -  Frosty Friends Stamp Set ) to created my 12th Christmas for 2018. 

大家好, 今天真是非常開心同感恩能夠成為 My Favorite Things 的 guest designer, 今次想同大家分享的是 My Favorite Things 11 月份的新品 ( MFT -  Frosty Friends ) 同時也是我今年第十二張聖誕卡片.





To begin, I colored the images using watercolor from the My Favorite Things ( MFT -  Frosty Friends Stamp Set ) using the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad )After I cut them with the coordinating Die-namics.
I blended the background with Distress Oxide Inks. and splattered silver paint for the textured look. Once it dried, I used the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Stencil In The Spotlight ) to create the highlights for the sentiment. 

首先, 我用了 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad ) 印上今次的主角雪人及小禮物 My Favorite Things ( MFT -  Frosty Friends Stamp Set ) 再用水彩為它著色, 完成後便把它剪裁出來.
背景部分是用了 Distress Oxide 再加上銀色的廣告彩來製造落雪的感覺, 待完全乾透後便是用了 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Stencil In The Spotlight ) 來營造射燈的效果.



Next, I die cut white card stock and My Favorite Things ( MFT - Gold Sparkle Card Stock ) using the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die-namics Oval Stax Set ). I heat embossed the sentiment that’s included in the stamp set. and paired it with the “Merry Christmas” greeting form the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Hand-Lettered Holiday Greetings stamp set ). To finish, I attached the front panel and the colored images as shown with foam tape.

接著, 便在白色的畫紙及 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Gold Sparkle Card Stock 用 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die-namics Oval Stax Set ) 剪裁出兩個橢圓形後便用金色的Embossing Power 加上字句, 另外圖中的 “Merry Christmas” 是用了 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Hand-Lettered Holiday Greetings stamp set ). 最後便是把主角雪人及小禮物加上泡棉膠貼上便完成了今次的聖誕卡片了 ^ ^


◆┄ SUPPLIES ┄◆ 

~ My Favorite Things ( MFT -  Frosty Friends Stamp Set )

~ My Favorite Things ( MFT -  Die-namics Frosty Friends )

~ My Favorite Things ( MFT - Hand-Lettered Holiday Greetings stamp set )

~ My Favorite Things ( MFT - Stencil In The Spotlight )

~ My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die-namics Oval Stax Set )

~ My Favorite Things ( MFT - Gold Sparkle Card Stock )

~ My Favorite Things ( MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS