My Favorite Things Beary Best Friends Card

Hello everyone, I’m here today with my last post as a guest designer for My Favorite Things. Today I have two cards to share with you.
大家好, 今天想同大家分享的有兩張卡片, 同時亦是今次成為 My Favorite Things guest designer 的最後兩張卡片了...






For the first card, I used the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Beary Best Friends Stamp Set ). I watercolored the image and cut with the coordinating Die-namics. Then I made a decorative panel by cutting the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die namics Snowflake Window ) twice, aligning the second cut with the first to create a larger surface. Next, I blended the rainbow panel with Distress Oxide Inks using the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Stencil Cloud ) . On the same panel, I die cut a circle, adhered it to the card front, and layered the snowflake element on top of it.


第一張想同大家分享的卡片是用了 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Beary Best Friends Stamp Set ) 首先用水彩為今次的主角著色後便把它剪裁出來. 接著便用 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die namics Snowflake Window ) 剪裁出兩次雪花把效果延長營造出一個比較大的面積. 之後再用上 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Stencil Cloud ) 及 Distress Oxide Inks 做出彩虹雲層的效果. 完成後便用 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die-namie Circle STAX Set ) 剪裁出圓形圖案並把早前剪裁出來的雪花圖案貼上.





I stamped some fish on white card stock and colored them. Once the images dried, I used the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die-namics Celebrate ) to die cut the sentiment. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment onto My Favorite Things ( Translucent Vellum ), layered it over the snowflake panel, and attached the rainbow panel and the die-cut bear as shown using foam tape.

我在白色的卡紙上印上一些魚兒並為它們著色. 待乾透後便用上 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die-namics Celebrate ) 剪裁出字句. 最後, 把字句印在 My Favorite Things ( Translucent Vellum ) 上並把它貼上便完成了這張卡片了.




For the second card, I created a clean and simple card. I used the Unbearably Cute stamp set and colored the image using watercolor. I die cut pink card stock multiple times using the Christmas Tree Window Die-namics to create the background. Lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum and attached the pink panel and the colored images as shown with foam tape.

來到今次的第二張卡片, 今次想創作一張比較簡單的卡片. 而今之的主角是用了 My Favorite Things ( MFT - Unbearably Cute Stamp Set ) 同樣地先用水彩人為主角著色後並把它剪裁出來. 接著在粉紅色的卡紙上剪裁出多棵聖誕樹來做出這張卡片的背景部分. 最後, 把字句印在 My Favorite Things ( Translucent Vellum ) 上並把它貼上便完成了這張卡片了.




That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed these cards. Thank you so much to the MFT team for having me as a guest designer. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
就是這樣便完成了這兩張卡片了, 希望大家會喜歡啦 ^^ 最後好多謝 My Favorite Things 給我這個機會. 預祝大家都有一個快樂的聖誕節 !!


◆┄ SUPPLIES ┄◆

My Favorite Things ( MFT - Beary Best Friends Stamp Set )

~ My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die namics Beary Best Friends )

My Favorite Things ( MFT - Unbearably Cute Stamp Set )

~ My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die namics Unbearably Cute )

My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die-namics Celebrate )

My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die-namie Circle STAX Set )

My Favorite Things ( MFT - Die namics Snowflake Window )

My Favorite Things ( MFT - Stencil Cloud )

My Favorite Things ( Translucent Vellum )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS