MFT & Friends March Release 2021

 Hi there!! My Favorite Things March Release is available now!! 

Be sure to stop by MFT Shop to see the all amazing products and the gorgeous projects made by the Design Team. I picked the new Wish You Were Hare stamp set to share with you today. This an adorable stamp set illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller.



To Start, my background for this card I cut a piece of the 
( MFT -  Poppin'Pink Prestige Card Stock ) and ink blended some white pigment ink over the ( MFT - Basket Weave Stencil ). I then used ( MFT - Grande Greenery - Solid Die-namics ) to diecut some pieces of foliage and layered it with ( MFT - Heavyweight Translucent Vellum ).




Next, I stamped the lovely image use the ( MFT - Milk Chochlate Premium Dye Ink Pad ) onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper and colored with Holbein watercolorOnce the images dry, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut it out. 

I finished off the card heat embossed the sentiment onto ( MFT - Prickly Pear Prestige Card Stock ) and diecut with the ( MFT - Stitched Scallop Basic Edged 2 Die-namics ). Then I adhered the image to the front of my card with foam tape as show.




Thank you very much for joining the MFT March Release with me in the past five days.
I hope you like my projects ^ ^

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS