My Favorite Things March Card Kit Countdown - 2 Days To Go!!

 Hi all!!

I'm so happy to share my card to you that feature the MFT March Card Kit it is called Cats & Plants. This kit is filled with so many adorable cat images, die-namics, patterns paper, card stocks. 

For this card, my inspiration comes from a place in Korea JiZhou is called " Dodu-dong Rainbow Coastal Road " I have really fun playing with this kit because I am a CAT PERSON :)




To begin, I stamped the cute images used the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad ) onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper. As always, I colored them with Holbein watercolor. Once the images dry I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.
 



Next, I colored the shiny theme background with watercolor and heat embossed the sentiment directly on my card front. To finish the card, I adhered the colored images to the panel as show.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!







Stop by the MFT Blog for more information and amazing creations form MFT Design Team.

I will be back again tomorrow with another Cats & Plants Card Kit project.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS