My Favorite Things March Card Kit Release

 Hello Everyone!!

It is the time of the My Favorite Things Cats & Plants Card Kit Release!!
Head on over to the MFT Blog for more details and inspiration.

⇊⇊ Today my card inspired by the cat cafe ⇊⇊ 


First, I hand draw the shark pet bed and the wool, after I stamped the super cute cat image used the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad ) and the plants used the My Favorite Things MFT - Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad ) onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper. As always, I colored them with Holbein watercolor.



Lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment included in this stamp set directly on my card front as show.
 I hope you enjoyed my projects in the past two days ^ ^ 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!









⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS