My Favorite Things ( MFT ) 1 Day until the March Release

  Hello Friends!!

Thank you very much for your coming back to my blog!! There is only ONE day left of the MFT March Release. The amazing products will be available tomorrow March 16 at 10:00 am EDT. Make sure to stop by the MFT blog to see the full reveal.

For my card today, features two new stamp set. They are an adorable Grow Together stamp set illustrated by Pure Innocence and the super cute Lucky Duck stamp set.




To begin, as always I stamped this super fun images used the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad ) and hand draw a ladder onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper. Next, I colored them with Holbein watercolorOnce the images dry, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.




For the background, I drew some bubbles to create a bathroom scenes for added interest ^ ^ Lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment onto My Favorite Things ( MFT - Heavyweight Translucent Vellum ). Then I adhered all colored images to the front of my card with foam tape as show.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!




^ ^ I still have the other MFT March Release project share with you, tomorrow ^ ^
Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018