My Favorite Things ( MFT ) 3 Days until the March Release

 Hello craft friends!

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT March Release Countdown, we are halfway to the big day!! Today, I have a one-layer card to share with you that feathers the adorable Rainy Day Friends stamp set illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller.




To begin, I stamped this lovely images used the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Milk Chocolate Premium Dye Ink Pad )  onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper. 



For the background I want to keep it simple to stand out the image, so I decided to just add some colors. As always I have colored them with holbein watercolor. Next, I stamped one of the sentiments included in this stamp set. Finally, I used a piece of My Favorite Things ( MFT - Candied Yam Prestige Card Stock ) layered it with my card base to finished my card. 

I hope you will like my coloring ^ ^




Please check out the MFT Shop to see all of the amazing new products, it will be available on Tuesday, March 16 at 10:00 am EDT.

See you tomorrow for the other new release! 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS