My Favorite Things ( MFT ) 4 Days until the March Release

Hi there!!

For Day 4 of the MFT March Release Countdown, I have a sweet card to share with you that features the lovely Being With You stamp set illustrated by Stacey Yacula.



To start, I stamped this sweet images used the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad )  onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper. 



For the background I decided to draw the strawberry moon and colored them with holbein watercolor. Once the images dry, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment onto My Favorite Things ( MFT - Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock ) with foam tape.

Hope you will like my card!!


Head over to the MFT Shop to see all of the amazing new products, it will be available on Tuesday, March 16 at 10:00 am EDT.

If you want to see the other new release, don't forget to come back to my blog tomorrow! 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS