My Favorite Things ( MFT ) March Release Countdown Kickoff

 Hello friends!! 

Welcome to the MFT March Release Countdown Day 5!! If you want to find some new stamp set for Easter!! I hope you will have some inspiration today ^ ^

Yes! I have a cute card to share with you that featuring the adorable BB Spring Gnomes stamp set.



To begin, I stamped these cute images used the My Favorite Things ( MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad )  onto a piece of Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper. 



Next, I decided to hand draw the Carrot Castle for the background and colored them with holbein watercolor. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment onto My Favorite Things ( MFT - Heavyweight Translucent Vellum ).

That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my card!!


Be sure to check out the MFT Shop to see all of the amazing new products, it will be available on Tuesday, March 16 at 10:00 am EDT.

See you again tomorrow for my next Countdown project! 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS