APRIL COUNTDOWN - 2 DAYS TO GO THE MY FAVORITE THINGS NEW RELEASE

 Hello Friends!!

Only 2 days left until the My Favorite Things April New Release become available!! Today, I have a cute card to share with you that features the brand new Tweet Memories Stamp Set.

💖🐦💖 WE MAKE THE PERFECT PAIR 💖🐦💖




To start, I stamped this lovely images used the MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper. As always, I colored them with watercolor. Once the images dry, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.




Next, I used watercolor hand draw some flowers onto watercolor paper. Once dry I then splattered some gold and light blue watercolor paint for added interest. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment onto MFT - Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock with foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed my card today :)



Be sure to the MFT Bolg to see all of the amazing new products, it will be available on Tuesday, April 13 at 10:00 am EDT.

I will share the last one project of the April New Release tomorrow!!


Thank you so much for stopping by!!




⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS