APRIL COUNTDOWN - HALF WAY TO THE MY FAVORITE THINGS NEW RELEASE

 Wow!! Hello Friends!!

We're halfway through the countdown for the My Favorite Things April New Release!!
Today, I have a one-layer card to share with you feathers the gorgeous You're Extra Loved By Me Stamp Set illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller.




As always, I stamped the images used the MFT - Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper. After I colored them with Holbein watercolor.




For the background I also colored with watercolor, once dry I added some fluorescent color and white gel pen for the details. To finished the card, I heat embossed the sentiments included in this stamp set directly on my card front as show.

I hope you like my coloring :)




Please check out the MFT Blog to see all of the amazing new products, it will be available on Tuesday, April 13 at 10:00 am EDT.

Please be sure to come back to see the other new release tomorrow!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!




⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS