APRIL COUNTDOWN KICKOFF - 5 DAYS UNTIL THE MY FAVORITE THINGS NEW RELEASE

 Hello Everyone!!

Yay!! It's time for the My Favorite Things April New Release Start Now!!

Today, I'm in love with this adorable BB Sittin' Pretty Stamp Set. My inspiration comes from a place in Greece Mykonos called "Santorini" I hope I can visit there "JUST WAITING UNTIL I GET TO SEE YOU" one day ^^



As always, I stamped the images used the MFT - Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper. After, I colored them with Holbein.

 



After I colored all images I decided hand draw some leaves to create full of the joys of spring. Em... I think these lovely images can be use in a different season. Look forward to seeing your project :) To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment onto MFT - Heavyweight Translucent Vellum.

That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my card!!






Be sure to check out the MFT Blog to see all the amazing projects made by the Design Team.
The new release will be available on Tuesday, April 13 at 10:00 am EDT.

See you again tomorrow for my next Countdown project! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS