MAY COUNTDOWN - 4 DAYS UNTIL THE MY FAVORITE THINGS NEW RELEASE

 Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to Day 4 of the My Favorite Things May Release Countdown!
Today I'd like to share a card with you that features the brand new We Beelong Stamp Set.

🐝
🍯🐝 FRESHLY PICKED JUST FOR YOU 🐝🍯🐝



To start, I stamped this adorable images used the MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper. Em... I decided to hand drawn wings on this bear transform into cute little bees. As always, I colored them with watercolor. Once the images dry, I cut them out.




Next, I've had lot of fun hand drawing a honey jar for the background. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment onto MFT - Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock with foam tape.

Hope you will like my card!!



Head on over to the MFT Blog to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration form the DT.
All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, May 4 at 10:00 am EDT.

Please come back to my blog tomorrow to see the other new release
Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS