MAY COUNTDOWN KICKOFF - 5 DAYS UNTIL THE MY FAVORITE THINGS NEW RELEASE

 Hello Craft Friends!!

   The My Favorite Things May Release Countdown has begun and this month's release is packed full of adorable products. 

Today I'm going to share lovely card feathers BB Festive Old Friends Stamp Set that will be perfect for Birthday!!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ AT YOUR AGE, I'D KEEP THE NUMBER QUIET ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰



To start, I draw a cherry blossoms to created the Spring scene in the background, as always using Holbein watercolor and just coloring by freehand. Next, I stamped the images used the MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP High White ) watercolor paper and colored them. Once the images dry, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.




To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front and adhered all colored images to the front of my card with foam tape as show.

I hope you enjoyed my card today :)




Make sure you visit the MFT Blog every day for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.
All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, May 4 at 10:00 am EDT.

See you again tomorrow for my next Countdown project! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018