MFT & FRIENDS APRIL NEW RELEASE 2021

 Hi Everyone!!

All the My Favorite Things April Release is now available at MFT Shop.
This month have so many gorgeous new products, hope you will have a happy shopping :)

Today, I have a cute card to share with you that feather the adorable Wheelie Great Friend Stamp Set.





To begin, I stamped the adorable images used the MFT - Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper and colored them with Holbein Watercolor. Once the images dry, I used the coordinating die-namic to cut them out.





For the background I decided to hand draw a rainbow bridge and starry sky with watercolor. Once dry, I splattered white poster color for the interest. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment onto MFT - Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and adhered the colored images with foam tape to the panel as show.





Thanks so much for joining me for this month New Release, I hope you enjoyed my card :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018