MY FAVORITE THINGS APRIL CARD KIT RELEASE

 Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to the My Favorite Things Heart Burst Hellos Card Kit Release:)
Head on over to the MFT Blog for more details and inspiration.

Today, I shared with you easy freehand watercolor patterns feathers the amazing April Card Kit!



To begin, I hand draw the rainbow square patterns onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, HighWhite ) watercolor paper and colored them with Prima ( Pastel Dreams ) watercolor pan sets. Next, I used the Heart Burst Hellos Die-namics to die-cut a perfect heart shape out of MFT - Heavyweight Translucent Vellum and glued it in the middle of my card front. 




Then, I die-cut the word "Hey" in three times with the MFT - Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and stacked all the die cuts up for dimension. After, I added some Glossy Accents for the word shiny.
To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment onto MFT - Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock mounted it with foam tape to the panel as show.







I hope you enjoyed my project!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!




⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS