MAY COUNTDOWN - 1 MORE DAY UNTIL THE MY FAVORITE THINGS NEW RELEASE

 Hello Everyone!!

It's the final day of the My Favorite Things May Release Countdown. 
Today, I'm so happy to share with you my one-layer card features the Champ Stamp Set illustrated by Pure Innocence.

🌹👱🌹 WISHING YOU EVERY HAPPINESS 🌹👱🌹



Once, I saw this adorable stamp set I think it might be transform to the Classic fairy tale characters "The Little Prince". To start, I masking the trophy then stamped the image used the MFT - Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper.



Next, I hand drawing the rose, the "B612 planet" and character modeling of The Little Prince color them with the Holbein watercolor. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment used the Right at Home Stamp Set directly on my card front. 

I hope you enjoyed my project!!




Make sure to head over to the MFT Blog to see all the amazing products and for more inspiration from the DT!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!





⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS