MAY COUNTDOWN - 2 DAYS TO GO THE MY FAVORITE THINGS NEW RELEASE

 Hello Friends!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the My Favorite Things May Release Countdown.
Today, I'm sharing a fun card with you that uses the Let's Work Together Stamp Set & Die-namics.

🍃
🐭🍀 I Love the Friendship We've Built 🌲🐗🌳



To begin, I stamped the adorable images used the MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper and colored them with Holbein Watercolor. Once the images dry, I used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out.
 



Because of the sentiments "I Love the Friends We've Built" I have a fun ideas... LoL I hand draw a house plants for the background. Hope it show these critters work together for their friendship. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment onto MFT - Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and adhered the colored images with foam tape to the panel as show.

I hope you enjoyed my card today :)



Be sure to the MFT Blog to see all of the amazing new products, it will be available on Tuesday, May 4 at 10:00 am EDT.

I will share the last one project of the May Release Countdown tomorrow!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!





⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS