MAY COUNTDOWN - HALF WAY TO THE MY FAVORITE THINGS NEW RELEASE

 Hello Friends!!

Welcome to Day 3 of the My Favorite Things May Release Countdown!! We are halfway to the BIG day!!
Today, I'm going to showcase the new Million Dollar Friends and Cuteness Overload Stamp Set illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller.

💕
🐻💕HUGS TOGETHER, WE ARE CUTENESS OVERLOAD💕🐻💕



To start, I stamped the adorable images used the MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper and colored them with Holbein watercolor.
For the background, I used the MFT - Stitched Blooms Die-namics to die cut some blooms onto masking paper. I then blended some Spun Sugar Distress Oxide inks. Once it dry, I remove the masking paper and splattered the Spun Sugar Distress Oxide for the interest.



To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Cuteness Overload Stamp Set onto MFT - Gravel Gray Prestige Car Stock. For the word "HUGS", I used MFT - In Stitches Alphabet Die-namic onto MFT - Silver Sparkle Card Stock and diecut it 3X and layered it with liquid adhesive to allow for some added dimension. 

I hope you like my project :)


Please check out the MFT Blog to see all of the amazing new products, it will be available on Tuesday, May 4 at 10:00 am EDT.

See you tomorrow for the other new release! 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS