MFT FLORAL FOCUS CARD KIT COUNTDOWN - 1 DAY LEFT!!

 Hi Everyone!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT Floral Focus Card Kit Countdown. 
Today, I'm sharing a One-layer card feather the Freshly Picked Bouquet Stamp Set.



To start, I stamped the images used the MFT - Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper. After I colored them with Holbein watercolor.




Once the image dry, I then splattered some watercolor for added interest. To finished, I used the Itty Bitty Basics Stamp Set included in the Card Kit and I heat embossed the sentiment onto MFT - Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock with foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!







The new Floral Focus Card Kit will be available for purchase tomorrow at 10:00 am EDT.
Visit the MFT Blog to see the full reveal of the kit and for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you so much for stopping by :)







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS