MFT FLORAL FOCUS CARD KIT COUNTDOWN - 2 DAYS TO GO!!

 Hello Craft Friends!!

The MFT May Card Kit Countdown has just begun. The new kit is called Floral Focus and it will be available for purchase on May 18 at 10:00 am EDT. Today, I create a clean and simple card to share with you!!



To start, I used the MFT - In Focus Florals Die-namic onto MFT - Smooth White Card Stock and diecut it 3X and layered it with liquid adhesive to allow for some added dimension. 




For the background, I used the watercolor by free hand to add some color and I splattered gold poster color for the interest. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the card kit onto MFT - Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock mounted it with foam tape to the panel as show.







Head on over to the MFT Blog for the full reveals of the Floral Focus Card Kit.

I will share another card using Floral Focus Card Kit tomorrow :)
Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS