MFT FLORAL FOCUS CARD KIT RELEASE!!

 Hello Friends !!

The new MFT Card Kit, Floral Focus is available for purchase now!!
Today I'm sharing Slimline card using the kit for more inspiration for you :)

🌺🌺 WE ARE KINDRED SPIRITS AND FOREVER FRIENDS 🌺🌺



To start, I used the MFT - In Focus Floral Frames Die-namic onto MFT - Smooth White Card Stock and diecut it 3X and layered it with liquid adhesive to allow for some added dimension. 




For the background I used Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks with some water blended onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper. Once dry I then splattered same color for added interest. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included the kit onto MFT -  Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock with foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed my projects in the past two days ^ ^






Head on over to the MFT Blog for more inspiration from the DT.
You'll see the list of the DT members participating in today's launch post.

Thank you so much for stopping by!




⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS