MFT & FRIENDS MAY NEW RELEASE 2021

 Hello Friends!!

It's time to shop!! The My Favorite Things May Release is live now!! All the MFT DT members are sharing projects using the new release products for more inspiration for you.
Today, I have so much fun to play with this adorable Travel Plans Stamp Set illustrated by Stacey Yacula.

🏩🏨🚂 Wherever You Go, I Want to Be There 🚄🚇 
🏨



To start, I stamped this super cute images used the MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper. As always, I colored them with Holbein Watercolor. Once the images dry, I used the coordinating die-namic to cut them out.




Next, I hand drawing some trees and crosswalk with Holbein watercolor. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto MFT - Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and adhered the colored images with foam tape to the panel as show.



Thanks so much for joining me for this month New Release, I hope you enjoyed my card :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!









⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018