FLUTTERBY FRIENDS - JUNE 2021 MFT & FRIENDS

 Hello Everyone!!

It's time to shop!! The MFT June Release products are available for purchase now!! Today all the DT members and several fabulous guest designers are sharing projects using some of the new products for more inspiration for you.

I'm sharing a One-layer card that uses the Flutterby Friends Stamp Set that illustration by the NEW illustrator Tiddy Inks.



To start, as always I stamped the images used the MFT - Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper. 




Next, I free hand draw some dandelions ( Someone believe if you can blow all the seeds with a single breath, then your wish will be granted and a good fortune will slide upon your shoulders. ) colored them with Holbein watercolor. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front.

I really in love with this new stamp set. This card is for you:) 




Thanks so much for joining me for this month New Release, I hope you enjoyed my card :) Head on over to the MFT Blog to see what the other DT members and guest designers have come up with for today!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!









⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018