LET YOUR HAIR DOWN - MY FAVORITE THINGS JUNE RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 5

 Hello Everyone!!

It's time to begin the countdown to MFT June Release. This month's release is packed full of cuteness products.
Today I have a One-Layer card to share with you. It uses new stamp set from Let Your Hair Down Stamp Set illustrated by Tiddly Inks.



To begin, I stamped the fun images used the MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper. 




For the background, I freehand draw a tire swing and a tree colored by watercolor too. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment onto MFT - Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock with foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed my project :)




Make sure you stop by the MFT blog for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT. All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, June 8 at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!





⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018