MFT JUNE MAGNOLIA BLOSSOMS CARD KIT COUNTDOWN DAY 2


 Hello Everyone!!

 Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT June Card Kit Release Countdown.
The new Magnolia Blossoms Card Kit will be available for purchase 
on Tuesday, June 15 at 10:00 am EDT.

For my card today, I played with One-layer watercolor card. 




To start, I stamped the images used the MFT - Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper. After I colored them with Holbein watercolor.
 



Once the image dry, I then splattered some watercolor and white poster color for added interest. To finished, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front.




See you again tomorrow for my last Card Kit Countdown project!!
I hope you enjoyed my card today!!






Head on over to the MFT Blog for the full reveals of the Magnolia Blossoms Card Kit and for more inspiration from the DT.

I will share another card using Magnolia Blossoms Card Kit tomorrow :)
Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS