SADDLE UP & CELEBRATE - MFT JUNE VAULT RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 3

 Hello Everyone!!

The MFT Vault has opened again! Several stamps and die-namics are re-released with some update. As you may know, the illustrator Birdie Brown has retired T_T ( I'm the BIG FANS with Birdie Brown line - Torico ) but her illustrations will be alive on at MFT.

There is no change in the images while the sentiments have got update, and the new dies are open. You can see the newest version of the sets on the MFT blog.



Today, I have a Birthday Card share with you features Saddle Up & Celebrate Stamp Set.
I first stamped the images
 used the MFT-Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper and colored them with Holbein watercolor.



For the background, I freehand draw a wanted poster and stamped the birthday cake ( The Reward LoL ) colored by watercolor.
Once the images dry, I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front and adhered all colored images to the front of my card with foam tape as show.








Visit the MFT Blog to see all the Vault Release products and for more inspiration from the DT. All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, June 22 at 10:00 am EDT.

Please be sure to come back to see the other project tomorrow!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!




⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS