SPA DAY - HALF WAY TO THE MY FAVORITE THINGS JUNE NEW RELEASE

 Hello Craft Friends!!

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT June Release Countdown!!
Today I'm going to share a cute card that features the new Spa Day Stamp Set from Stacey Yacula.



Once I saw this adorable stamp set, It's just recall I went to Thailand having the gorgeous Thai Spa with my best friends. So I decided the create Thai Spa scene in the background. I draw some bamboos by freehand using watercolor. 




Next I stamped the images used the MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper and colored them with Holbein watercolor. Once the images dry, I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.
To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front and adhered all colored images to the front of my card with foam tape as show.

I hope you like my project!!




We're halfway to the release day!! All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, June 8 at 10:00 am EDT.
Please be sure to come back to see the other new release tomorrow!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS