YOU KEEP ME AFLOAT - MY FAVORITE THINGS JUNE RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 2

 Hello Everyone!! 
Welcome back to my blog for Day 2 of the MFT June Release Countdown!! We're so close to the release day!! We have a lot of fabulous products to share with you:)

Today, I want to share a One-Layer card features the You Keep Me Afloat Stamp Set!!



To start my card, I want to colored this lovely bunny at no-line coloring. So, I stamped the images used the MFT - Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford ( 300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White ) watercolor paper. 




Next, I free hand draw a few stars and then colored them with Holbein watercolor. Once it dry, I splattered white poster color and fluorescent color for the interest. To finished the card, I heat embossed the sentiment onto MFT - Heavyweight Translucent Vellum.

That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my card!!




Be sure to check out the MFT Blog to see all the amazing projects made by the DT.
The new release will be available on Tuesday, June 8 at 10:00 am EDT.

See you again tomorrow for my last Countdown project!!
Thank you so much for stopping by:)






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS