CUPCAKE CUTIE - MY FAVORITE THINGS JULY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 5

 Hi Everyone!!

The MFT July Release Countdown has begun!! 
Today I'm going to share a card with you used the Cupcake Cutie Stamp Set and Die-namics illustrated by Tiddly Inks ( Christy ).

 



To begin, I stamped the cutie images used the MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto MFT- Ken Oliver Watercolor Paper and colored by watercolor. Once the images dry, then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.




For the background I decided to freehand draw a rainbow bridge and starry sky onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper and colored by watercolor. Once dry, I splattered white poster color for the interest. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment onto MFT - Heavyweight Translucent Vellum and adhered all colored images to the front of my card with foam tape as show.

That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my card!!





Make sure you stop by the MFT blog for the next few days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT. All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, July 6 at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!





⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS