FRIENDS WITH FINS - MFT MISS TIINA RELEASE

 Hello Craft Friends!!

Welcome back to my blog. The new Miss Tiina Release is available for purchase now!!
Today I have a Ocean scene card sharing with you feathers the BB Friends with Fins Stamp Set.



To start, I stamped the images onto Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) and colored by Copic Markers then used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. The hearts I added some Crystal Drop ( Gloss - Red Berry ) for the interest.
For the background, I diecut another Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic. I then blend the Distress Oxide in Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean and Chipped sapphire were used. Once it dry, I used the Perfect Pool Water Stencil to blend some White Pigment Ink. Next I stamped the little fish shadow used the Gravel Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad onto the background.

** Copic Marker Used **
C1, C4, C7, W1, W4, W7, R35, R43, R46




Then, I die-cut the sentiment "HELLO SUN SHINE" in three times with the another Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) and stacked all the die cuts up for dimension. Next I trimmed a Stripe Splash Patterned Paper to 4 3/8 x 5 3/4. To finish, I adhered all colored images and the sentiment to the front of my card with foam tape as show. Finally, add three drop Crystal Drops ( Gloss - Simply White ) to finish my card.

 I hope you enjoyed my projects in this two days ^ ^ 



Head on over to the MFT Blog for the full reveals of the Miss Tiina Release and for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS