MY FAVORITE THINGS - COLOR CHALLENGE #170

 Hello Friends!!

We’re here again with another MFT Color Challenge! Join us as we create with this week’s color combination.
Today I have a slimline card to share with you feathers the SY Penguin Party Stamp Set illustrated by Stacey Yacula.



To start, I stamped the super cute images 
onto Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) and colored by Copic Markers then used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. Next, I die-cut a piece of Butterscotch Prestige Card Stock from the Slimline Starter Die-namics and Slimline Stitched Circle Trio Die-namics then I stamped the musical note with Butterscotch Premium Dye Ink Pad to created tone-in-tone.

** Copic Marker Used **
E000, E30, E31, G40, G14, W1, W3, Y11, Y19



For the card base, I trimmed another Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) to 3 3/4 x 8 5/8. Then I lightly blended with Sour Apple and Candied Yam Premium Dye Ink and put some dots with Copic Marker. To finish, I die-cut the " happy birthday " and the shadow layer in three times with the Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) and Gravel Gray Card Stock and stacked all the die cuts up for dimension. Finally, I adhered all colored images and all layer to the front of my card with foam tape as show and add few Crystal Drops ( Gloss-Simply White ) to finish my card.

This challenge features Sour Apple, Butterscotch, Candied Yam, Gravel Gray. Remember, you don’t have to have the EXACT colors to play – just use colors inspired by the ones you see below.


Head on over to the MFT Blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration form the DT. 
I hope you enjoyed my card^^

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS