PENGUIN PARTY - MY FAVORITE THINGS JULY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

Hello Friends!!

Welcome back to another countdown until the next MFT release! Everything will be available
on Tuesday, July 6 at 10:00 am EDT. 
Today, I want to share a Birthday card features a Stacey Yacula set called Penguin Party.




I stamped the images used the MFT - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto MFT- Ken Oliver Watercolor Paper and colored by watercolor. Once the images dry, then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. For the background, I just simple freehand draw a garden scene onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper and colored by watercolor.




For the letters "HB2U", I used MFT - In Stitches Numbers & In Stitches Alphabet Die-namic directly onto the background with foam tape for some added dimension. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto MFT - Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and adhered all colored images to the front of my card with foam tape as shown.

I hope you enjoyed this card!





Head on over to the MFT Blog to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration form the DT. 
Please come back to my blog tomorrow to see the other new release.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS