EVERYTHING BUT THE BROOM - AUGUST 2021 MFT & FRIENDS

Hello Friends!!

 It's time to shop!!⏰⏰⏰ The MFT August Release products are available for purchase now!! Today all the DT members and several fabulous guest designers are sharing projects using some of the new products for more inspiration for you.

Today, I'm sharing a Halloween card that uses the Everything But The Broom Die-namic Set.




For this card, I started to die cut all the images and the alphabet in three times with the Neenah Solar White Card Stock (110lb) and stacked all the die cuts up for dimension. Then colored the images by Copic Marker.
Next, I trimmed another Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) to 3 7/8 x 8 7/8. I then free hand cut a wavy line from a piece of Inkadinkado stamping mask paper. I placed this onto my card base first and also die cut another piece of Inkadinkado stamping mask paper from the circle die to mask on the background.




 Next, I blend the Distress Oxide in Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord were used for the sky. Once it dry, I remove the circle mask paper and I splattered some black and white poster color for the interest. After that I used another mask paper covered the sky and blend the Distress Oxide in Pumice Stone and Black Soot for the card bottom. 
To finish, I adhered the colored images and the alphabet as show and I heat embossed the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Boos Stamp Set to the front of my card to finish my card.


If you looking for some idea for Halloween card, I hope this one can give you some inspiration :)



Thanks so much for joining me for this month New Release, I hope you enjoyed my card :)
 Head on over to the MFT Blog to see what the other DT members and guest designers have come up with for today!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018