HAPPY HEDGEHOGS - MFT AUGUST SLIMLINE CHALLENGE

 Hello Craft Friends!!

Welcome to a brand new MFT Aug Slimline Challenge.What defines autumn for you? Is it leaves in yellow and rust hues of pumpkin spice or warm woolen sweaters? Maybe a return to school for yourself or your kiddos? Whatever make you feel fall, here's your chance to turn it into a season slimline design that celebrates all your favorite fall things!! 

🍁🍂Today I have a One-layer card sharing with you feathers the Happy Hedgehogs Stamp Set.🍂🍁





To start,  I stmaped the images used the Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper and colored by watercolor. I stamped the front images first, I then used the stamping mask paper to mask it and then stamp the second layer images that will appear behind them. I repeat the process until finished.




For this month slimline challenge topic is Autumn theme so I decide to create an Autumn fortress scene for my background. As always, I colored by Holbein Watercolor. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Friends Like You stamp set onto Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock to the front of my card with foam tape as show.



Head on over to the MFT Blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration form the DT. 
I hope you enjoyed my card^^

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS