JINGLE ALL THE WAY - MFT AUGUST VAULT RELEASE DAY!!

 Hello Craft Friends!!

!!!The Birdie Brown line is available for purchase NOW!!!
I'm so exciting to share with you, MFT is going to be releasing some of the retired products. There is no change in the images while the sentiments have got update, and the new dies are open. The August Vault Release have many Stamp Set of the Autumn, Christmas and Birthday theme!!!

My card today features the cute Jingle All the Way Stamp Set. It is the new 
techniques and materials for me to challenge.
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– I was inspired by my talented friend @armieritagli (Jennifer Rustioni) ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–



To start, I stamped the images used the White Pigment Ink onto Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and colored by CARAN D'ACHE Color Pencil. Then 
I splattered some white poster color for the interest. Once it dry, I diecut it from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namice.



To finish, I just simple heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front. Then I trimmed a piece of Silver Sparkle Card Stock for my card base.

Thanks so much for joining me of this month Vault Release.
 I hope you enjoyed my projects!!







Make sure you stop by the MFT Blog to see what the other products are released and for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!





⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS