MFT AUGUST STUFFED SANTA CARD KIT RELEASE

Hello Friends!!

The new MFT August Card Kit, Stuffed Santa is available for purchase now!!

Today I'm sharing a One-layer card using the kit for more inspiration for you :)
🎅🎅Santa Sends His Regards. He May Be Awhile🎅🎅




To start, as always I stamped the images used the Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper and colored by watercolor. 



Next, I free hand to draw the moon on the background and colored by Holbein watercolor. Once it dry, I then splattered some white poster color for the interest. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front.

I hope you love my coloring today:)






Make sure you stop by the MFT Blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS