OUTDOOR ADVENTURES - MY FAVORITE THINGS AUGUST RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 2

Hello Friends!!

Only two more days to go!!! My Favorite Things August Release New products will be available!!
Do you love Camping?? I do!! Especially with family and friends. I have a very fun card to share today that featuring the Outdoor Adventure Stamp Set.



To start, I stamped the images used the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Watercolor Paper and colored by watercolor. Once the images dry, then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 


Next, I just free hand to draw some trees and a tent onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper and colored by Holbein watercolor.
Then, I die-cut the word "CAMPING" in three times with the Smooth White Card Stock (110lb) and stacked all the die cuts up for dimension. Next I trimmed a Vintage Timber Prestige Card Stock to 1 x 5 3/8.



To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto the another Vintage Timber Prestige Card Stock and adhered all colored images to the front of my card with foam tape as show.
 
I hope you enjoyed my projects in these few days ^ ^ 



Head over to the MFT Shop to see all of the amazing new products, it will be available on Tuesday, August 10 at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS