SWEER LITTLE SPELL - MY FAVORITE THINGS AUGUST RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

 Hello Craft Friends!!

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT August Release Countdown!!
My card for today features the cuteness witch from the Sweer Little Spell Stamp Set 
illustrated by Tiddly Inks.



To start, I stamped the images onto Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) and colored by Copic Markers then used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 
For the background, I diecut another Neenah Solar White Card Stock ( 110lb ) from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namic and I diecut a piece of Inkadinkado stamping mask paper from the circle die to mask on the background. I then blend the Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire and Wilted Violet were used.




Next, I diecut two clouds edges form Heavyweight Translucent Vellum using the clouds edges die. For my front panel, I free hand cut a rectangle shape and also used the clouds edges cut it out to make a frame from Smooth White Card Stock. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Boos Stamp Set onto Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and then diecut it using the Banner Flags Die-namics. Then I adhered the colored images with foam tape as show and stamped the sentiment to the front of my card to finish my card.


I hope you enjoyed my card today!!



Head on over to the MFT Blog to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration form the DT.
All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, August 10 at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS