JINGLE HUGS - MY FAVORITE THINGS SEPTEMBER RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 4

 Hi there!!

For Day 4 of the MFT September Release Countdown, I have a sweet card to share with you that features the lovely Jingle Hugs Stamp Set illustrated by Tiddly Inks.




To start, I stamped the images used the White Pigment Ink onto Kraft Card Stock and colored by CARAN D'ACHE Color Pencil. Next, I stamped the image onto Inkadinkado stamping mask paper. I placed this onto the image and blend the White Pigment Ink for the background. Then I splattered some white poster color for the interest. 




To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!





Head on over to the MFT Blog to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration form the DT.
All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, September 7 at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS