MEOWY CHRISTMAS - HALF WAY TO THE MY FAVORITE THINGS SEPTEMBER NEW RELEASE

 Hello Craft Friends!

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT September Release Countdown, we are halfway to the big day!!
Today, I have a see-though card to share with you that feathers the adorable Meowy Christmas stamp set and Fireplace die-namics.



To start, I stamped the images onto No-Line Coloring Card Stock ( 100lb ) and colored by Copic Markers then used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. For the background, I decided to try something different I made a see-thought card, I heat embossed the Christmas Greetings Background onto Heat Emboss Acetate Sheet. 




 Next, I used the Fireplace Die-namic to cut them out from the MFT Card stock and pieced them together. To finished, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly onto Poppin' Pink Prestige Card Stock and adhered all colored images to the front of my card with foam tape as show.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!!




Please check out the MFT Shop to see all of the amazing new products,
it will be available on Tuesday, September 7 at 10:00 am EDT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS