MY FAVORITE THINGS - COLOR CHALLENGE #174

Hello Craft Friends!!

We're here again with another MFT Color Challenge! Join us as we create with this week's color combination.
 Today, I have a birthday card share with you feather the the super adorable BB Cool Day Stamp Set.



To start, I stamped the super cute images used the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Watercolor Paper and colored by watercolor. Once the images dry, then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 




Next, for the background, I just simple freehand draw a Northern Lights scene onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper and colored by Holbein watercolor. Once it dry, I used the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics to cut it out and then I adhered all colored images to the front of my card with foam tape as show. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front as show and add few Crystal Drops (Gloss-Simply White) to finish my card.

This challenge features Black Licorice, Sno Cone, Fire Coral, Jalapeno Popper. Remember, you don't have to the EXTACT colors to play - just use colors inspired by the ones you see below.




Head on over to the MFT Blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration form the DT. 
I hope you enjoyed my card. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!







⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS