SELFIES WITH SANTA - MY FAVORITE THINGS OCTOBER RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 5

 Hello Friends!!

It's time to begin the countdown for the MFT October Release. This month's release is packed full of cuteness products.

Today I have a One-Layer card to share with you. It uses the brand new Selfies with Santa Stamp Set illustrated by Stacey Yacula.





To start, I stamped the cute images used the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper. I then used the stamping mask paper to mask it and then stamp the Christmas tree used the MFT - Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad that will appear behind them.





For the background, I freehand drew the window colored by watercolor. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front.

I hope you enjoyed my card today :)




Make sure you visit the MFT Blog every day for the next five days to see the full reveal of the new products.
All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, October 5 at 10:00 am EDT.

See you again tomorrow for my next Countdown project! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS