SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS


Hi Everyone!!
All of the My Favorite Things September Release is now available at MFT Shop.

Today, I have a cute card to share with you that feather the adorable Special Delivery Stamp Set.

🚚🚚Ver.2021 Reindeer Car Ready!!🚚🚚
🎄🎄Christmas tree Ready!!🎄🎄
🎁🎁Presents are Ready!!🎁🎁
🎀🎀MFT Stamps Ready!!🎀🎀
💖💖💖A WHOLE LOT OF HAPPY IS COMING YOUR WAY!!💖💖💖




To start, as always I stamped the images used the Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink Pad onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper. 




Next, I transformed one of the car to Ver.2021 reindeer and the other one I just free hand draw a Christmas tree and transformed to MFT delivery car then colored by Holbein Watercolor. 
To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front.

Thanks so much for joining me for this month New Release, I hope you enjoyed my card :)



 Head on over to the MFT Blog to see what the other DT members and guest designers have come up with for today!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!






⬧--- SUPPLIES ---⬧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways