LOVE YOU GNOME MATTER WHAT - MY FAVORITE THINGS JANUARY RELEASE COUNTDOWN DAY 2

 Hello Friends!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT January Release Countdown.
All New products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, January 11 at 10:00 am EST.

Today, I have a Valentine's Day Card to share with you feather the Love You Gnome Matter What Stamp Set and Love to My Gnomies Stamp Set.





To start, I stamped the images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.




Next, I trimmed another Smooth White Card Stock and die-cut 5 heart from the Piece of My Heart Die-namic and blend the Distress Oxide in Candied Apple were used. To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set onto another White Card Stock. Then I adhered the colored images with foam tape as shown and added some Crystal Drop (Simply White) for the interest.

I hope you enjoyed my projects in these few days ^^





Head over to the MFT YouTube Channel to see all of the amazing new products!!
Please be sure to come back to see the final project of the January Release tomorrow!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

SPECIAL DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER 2021 MFT & FRIENDS