SWEET HONEY BEE - HALF WAY TO THE MY FAVORITE THINGS JANUARY NEW RELEASE

 Hello Friends!! 
Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT January Release Countdown. We are halfway to the big day!!

Today, I have a CAS card to share with you that feathers the adorable Sweet Honey Bee Stamp Set illustration by Tiddly Inks.



To start, I stamped the super cute images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Watercolor Paper and colored by watercolor. Once the images dry, then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out. 




Next, for the background, I simply added some watercolor onto Sanders Waterford (300gsm, 140lb, CP, High White) watercolor paper and colored it with Holbein watercolor. Then I adhered all colored images to the front of my card with foam tape as shown. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment included in the stamp set directly on my card front as shown to finish my card.



I'm so excited to share the short video on creating the background. If you have any questions, please let me know!! 
I hope you enjoyed my card today!!



Head on over to the MFT YouTube Channel to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration form the DT.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018