YOU ARE MY HAPPY PLACE - MY FAVORITE THINGS JANUARY RELEASE COUNTDOWN KICKOFF

 Hello Everyone!! Happy New Year!!

Welcome to the MFT January Release Countdown Day 5!!
We have so many cute products this month. Make sure you stop by the MFT YouTube Channel for the next few days to see the full reveal of the new products and for more inspiration from the DT.

Today I have an adorable card to share with you that features the You Are My Happy Place Stamp Set illustration by Stacey Yacula.


To start, I stamped the cute images using the Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad onto Smooth White Card Stock and colored by Copic Marker. Then I used the coordination die-namics to cut them out.



For the background, I added some color using Distress Oxide (Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed, and Tumbled Glass). Lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment with the Straight from the Heart Stamp set directly on my card front.

I hope you enjoyed my card today :)


 All the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, January 11 at 10:00 am EST.
See you again tomorrow for my next Countdown project! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waffle Flower August Release Blog Hop and Giveaways

Alex Syberia Designs "Thank You For Being My Friend" February Release Blog Hop and Giveaway

MFT & FRIENDS - Warm & Feathered Hugs Christmas Card 2018